PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR OUR CLINIC
- Please come to the clinic on your own if possible. If you require a translator, please make sure they are feeling well and have no symptoms (fever, cough, new onset shortness of breath)
- Do not come into the clinic if you are not feeling well. Please call Alana to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days, please do not come into the clinic. Please call Alana to reschedule your appointment.
- Please let us know if you have been tested for Covid-19. If you have, please self- isolate and do not come to clinic until negative results have been reported.
Accessing Labour & Delivery
Here are some links regarding Covid-19 and pregnancy:
- BC CDC: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- US CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/pregnancy-faq.html
- ROCG: https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/guidelines-research-services/guidelines/coronavirus-pregnancy/covid-19-virus-infection-and-pregnancy/
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Any urgent concerns, please call the clinic or the doctor on-call – contact info provided on the clinic voicemail.