PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR OUR CLINIC
- Medical grade masks are required for all persons entering the hospital and clinic.
- Please come to the clinic on your own. If you require a translator, please make sure they are feeling well and have no symptoms (fever, cough, new onset shortness of breath)
- Do not come into the clinic if you are not feeling well. Please call Alana to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled outside Canada in the past 14 days, do not come into the clinic. Please call Alana to reschedule your appointment.
- Please let us know if you have been tested for Covid-19. If you have, self- isolate and do not come to clinic until negative results have been reported.
- PLEASE answer phone calls with ‘no caller ID’ as this may be one of our physicians calling you for your visit or with important information
Accessing Labour & Delivery
Here are some links regarding Covid-19 and pregnancy:
- BC CDC: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- SOGC (Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada): https://www.sogc.org/common/Uploaded%20files/Latest%20News/SOGC_Statement_COVID-19_Vaccination_in_Pregnancy.pdf
- US CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/pregnancy-faq.html
- ROCG: https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/guidelines-research-services/guidelines/coronavirus-pregnancy/covid-19-virus-infection-and-pregnancy/
- COVID Vaccine: COVID Vaccine Shared Decision Making Information for Pregnant Woman Updated
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by phone or email. Any urgent concerns, please call the clinic or the doctor on-call – contact info provided on the clinic voicemail.